Pool Cleaning Service in Lehigh Acres
Pool Scouts of Lehigh Acres offers one-time and recurring pool Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to monitor chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment. We are happy to take care of pool cleaning and balancing chemistry for you so that all you have to worry about is what pool float you’re going to lounge in. Check out our current promotions going on for our pool cleaning service!
Our Pool Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, bi-weekly and one-time pool service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Clean the skimmer basket(s)
- Record the filter pressure
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Once we’re finished servicing, we clearly communicate via email what we did during our visit, so that you are in the loop throughout the entire process. If you’re still deciding which pool cleaning company to hire, read these things to consider.
5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the company you go with has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, we have a pool cleaning checklist in place that ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time. Some of our standard checklist items we complete during each pool cleaning include brushing and vacuuming, water testing, cleaning skimmer baskets, and adding any required pool chemicals.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? In the Florida area, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
Now you’re ready for pool service
Once you’ve asked these 5 important questions, you can narrow down which pool company meets your priorities and get to relaxing poolside. If Pool Scouts sounds like a great fit, give us a call today at 239-264-1001. We look forward to working with you!