When chemical levels are thrown off, it can cause algae to grow in the pool, turning pool water green. Once this happens, it is necessary to “shock” the water with chemicals in order to kill the algae and return levels back to normal. Water without chemicals, especially if it has an algae problem, is not safe to swim in, and can be a breeding ground for insects, including mosquitos. Let us do the dirty work and you’ll be shocked at the difference we can make within just a few days.
Our Green-to-Clean service is generally performed in a series of 3 to 5 visits over a week period. The process and time needed varies somewhat based on the individual pool’s condition, types of algae, and the pool’s response to treatment during the service. The average service timeline
Initial Visit Includes:
- Removal of all debris and foreign material from pool
- Begin algae removal using chemical and physical cleaning treatments
- Polaris removal and cleaning (as applicable)
- Inspection and cleaning of pump and skimmer baskets
- Inspection of filter and filter pressure
- Initial water chemistry treatment
- Initial visit assumes 1.25 hours’ time on site, which is generally sufficient. Excessive debris removal during visit resulting in longer service time will be billed at an hourly rate
Follow-on visits over the course of a week include:
- Water chemistry treatments to restore balance
- Repeat cleaning services (debris removal, skimming, brushing, vacuuming) as needed each visit
- Pump, timer setting adjustments to optimize cleaning
- Final visit includes a chemical filter clean (note – sand filters require custom quote)
Green-to-Clean service pricing is quoted based on the observable pool conditions and size. Chemicals are additional, charged on an as-needed basis.
Why Choose Pool Scouts
Pool Scouts will do the work so you can enjoy relaxing days poolside! Pool Scouts offers professional pool care with:
- 5-star customer service
- Clear communication, including post service reports
- Professionalism, with background checks and thorough training
- The latest pool technology and treatment solutions
- Our Pool Scout Guarantee: if you are ever unhappy with a service, we will return and make it right at no cost to you.
Learn more about us: https://poolscouts.com/northdallas