Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Still deciding which pool company to hire? Here are a few things to ask before making the dive!
5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company, especially in Texas with so many different options. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the pool company you go with has both of these bases covered. We take it one step further at Pool Scouts by doing background checks, and thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, our pool cleaning checklist above ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Customer reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? In Texas, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
To find out more about Pool Scouts and our cleaning service options, give us a call at 281-868-7101 or fill out a form to the right.