Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Make sure to take a look at our other services such as pool openings and pool closings so when you are ready to kick off your pool season next year, you know we’ve got you covered! To learn more about our services, give us a call at 844-775-2742.