Pool Cleaning Service in Boise
Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring pool cleaning service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Our Pool Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Vacuum the pool
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
*Debris removal subject to condition of pool upon arrival.
*Backwash filter as needed.
To find out more about our pool cleaning service or to schedule service, give us a call at 208-556-4548.