Pool Cleaning Service
Pool Scouts is here to keep your pool a sparkling backyard oasis! We offer one-time and weekly pool cleaning services as well as pool maintenance so that you never have to worry about your pool’s well being. Small changes to your pool such as the weather, sun exposure, and even a little sunscreen can drastically throw off your pool’s chemistry levels. Checking your pool’s chemistry on a regular basis ensures a safe, healthy, and cannonball-ready pool at all times!
Pool Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time residential pool cleaning services include the following:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Before and After Pool Service in Sugar Land
If you’re still wondering which pool company to go with, consider these 5 things to help you decide.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the company you go with has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, the pool cleaning checklist above ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? In Texas, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
Now you’re ready for pool cleaning service.
At Pool Scouts, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with our Scout Guarantee Check out our other services, such as pool openings, pool closings, and specialty services! To learn more about Pool Scouts and our pool cleaning and maintenance services, give us a call at 832-886-2554 to book today!