Pool Opening Service in Raleigh
As soon as those warmer days hit, you want to have your pool clean and ready for swimming! This can be easier said than done depending on how the winter months treated your swimming pool. Pool Scouts of the Greater Triangle Area will get your pool up and running at the beginning of the season, no matter the condition. Leave the heavy lifting and the dirty work to our skilled technicians, they’ll make sure your pool is in safe swimming condition to enjoy all season long!
Our Pool Opening Service Includes:
- Remove and fold cover
- Remove winter and freeze plugs
- Re-installing drain plugs on pool equipment
- Re-installing handrails and ladders
- 30 minutes of skimming surface, scrubbing walls and vacuuming
- Blow off pool deck and equipment pad
- Lubricate multiport valve and pump lid O-ring
- Prime and start pump
- Test and balance alkalinity and pH – Does not include Chemicals
- Shock and sanitize
Interested in learning more about our opening service? Give us a call at 919-741-4949, submit a quote request or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!