Pool Opening Service – Virginia Beach and Norfolk
Pool Scouts is your go-to resource to get your swimming pool up and running at the beginning of the season. Leave the heavy lifting and the dirty work to our trained technicians, they’ll get your pool in tip-top shape so your pool is swim-ready when you are! Check out a pool opening in action in the video below to see what’s included.
Pool Scouts Opening Service visit includes:
- Remove and fold cover
- Remove winter and freeze plugs
- Re-installing drain plugs on pool equipment
- Re-installing handrails and ladders
- 30 minutes of skimming surface, scrubbing walls and vacuuming
- Blow off pool deck and equipment pad
- Lubricate multiport valve and pump lid O-ring
- Prime and start pump
- Test and balance alkalinity and pH – Does not include Chemicals
- Shock and sanitize – Does not include Chemicals
Pool Opening Special Through April 30th!
*Prices may vary depending on condition of pool.
**We’re currently unable to service above-ground pools.