Pool Cleaning Service in Columbus
Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring pool cleaning service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Our Pool Cleaning Service Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, bi-weekly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
*Debris removal subject to condition of pool upon arrival.
*Vacuuming available at an additional charge.
If you think Pool Scouts sounds like a good fit with your pool care needs, give us a call at 614-559-8627 to schedule pool cleaning service!