First Coast Pool Cleaning Service
Pool Scouts o the First Coast offers one-time and recurring pool Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with Florida humidity, the quick variations in weather, and can also naturally change over time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment.
Pool Scouts of the First Coast offers weekly, monthly and one-time pool care service visits which include:
- Removing leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Cleaning the tile surface at the waterline
- Emptying and cleaning the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Cleaning or backwashing the filter
- Checking the filter pressure
- Checking the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuuming the pool bottom
- Performing water testing
- Adding any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blowing off pool deck area and equipment pad
Once our work is done, we send a detailed recap of the cleaning service we provided, keeping clear communication with you so you know what’s going on with your pool. If you’re still unsure of which pool cleaning company to go with, here are a few things to consider.
5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the company you go with has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, our pool cleaning checklist in place ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? In Florida, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
Now you’re ready for pool service
To get a quote for our pool cleaning service, fill out a form to the right and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.