When summer’s up and everyone’s getting ready for chilly weather, your pool also needs to be properly prepped for closing. Failing to do so could impact its condition and lifespan as harsh climate could cause damage and cracks to its parts. Having certified professionals do the work saves you time, energy, damage costs, and worry. Proper seasonal and regular maintenance is a must whether your pool is public or private and inground or above ground, to ensure that you enjoy it to the fullest and for the long haul.
At Pool Scouts, our technicians are all well-trained, background-checked, and continuously trained in the latest processes in pool services. We also utilize the latest equipment, supplies, and technology, and we operate using the most efficient methods in the industry to guarantee a satisfying experience for our clients. Our ‘pool’ of clients have testified to the quality of service we provide and we take pride in our brand of service that is all about care, attention to detail, and extra mile work.
You can count on us to take utmost care in closing your pool. Our pool closing services include:
Clean and Clear
- Our full service covers cleaning of leaves and all debris and a thorough vacuum process of the entire pool. We also go beyond the pool to ensure its cleanliness in and out. We blow off the pool deck area as well as the equipment pad to get rid of any dirt accumulation.
Safe and Secure
- Aside from cleanliness, our team diligently works on the technical safety needs of your pool. Something you cannot compromise if you want it to be in top shape no matter the season.
- We thoroughly backwash the filter system to keep its function at optimum level when it sees action again next spring.
- We lower water to the appropriate level, test it, and add wintering chemicals as needed based on a systematic examination of the water’s chemistry.
- We drain pump and heater and we plug returns and skimmers to safeguard their condition and prepare them for freezing temperatures.
- We remove and store deck equipment (ladders and handrails etc.) so you can easily and safely retrieve them for next use.
- We thoroughly inspect and Install the winter cover for protection and for the safety of the pool and the people in your house or area.
- It’s always a wise choice to give your pool the best upkeep it needs to avoid any problem with it in the future. Let us be your partner in pool care and experience a trouble-free time during and in between pool seasons.