Pool Cleaning Service in Sarasota
Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy, clean pool environment. Below is our pool cleaning checklist, which keeps our cleaning service consistent and thorough every time. Don’t forget to check out our promotions page to see what current specials we have on cleaning services.
Our Pool Cleaning Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Learn more about our cleaning service by calling 941-538-7366 or filling out the quote request form.