Pool Cleaning Service in Naples
Maintaining a perfect pool takes hard work on a regular basis. With year-round swim season in Florida, pool cleaning can start to feel like a burden. Let Pool Scouts of Naples North take that off your hands! We’re here to clean and maintain your pool so that you can spend your time enjoying it. Pool Scouts ensures that chemistry is checked on a regular basis to maintain a healthy, clean pool environment. Below are the services included in our weekly, bi-weekly and one-time service visits. And don’t forget to check out our current promotions on pool cleaning service!
Pool Service Checklist
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Once we’ve cleaned your pool, we communicate a thorough list of the services that were provided, keeping you in the loop every step of the way. To get more information on our cleaning service, fill out a quote request form to the right, call us at 239-264-1001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company, especially in Florida with so many options. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the pool company you go with has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, our pool cleaning checklist listed above ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? In the Florida area, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
You are ready for service!
Now that you’ve read through these five important questions, you can narrow down which pool company meets your priorities and get to relaxing poolside. If Pool Scouts sounds like a great fit, give us a call today at 239-264-1001.