Pool Cleaning Service
Pool Scouts is here to keep your pool a sparkling backyard oasis! We offer one-time and weekly pool cleaning services as well as pool maintenance so that you never have to worry about your pool’s well being. Small changes to your pool such as the weather, sun exposure, and even a little sunscreen can drastically throw off your pool’s chemistry levels. Checking your pool’s chemistry on a regular basis ensures a safe, healthy, and cannonball-ready pool at all times!
Our Pool Cleaning Service Checklist
Pool Scouts of West Boca Raton offers one-time and Weekly Pool Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the Florida weather, as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a clean and healthy pool environment.
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time pool cleaning services include the following:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the pool filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check pool equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Wall cleaning service
5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company in West Boca Raton
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the pool company you go with has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, our pool cleaning checklist in place ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? In the Florida area, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
At Pool Scouts, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with our Scout Guarantee Check out our other services, such as pool openings, pool closings, and specialty services! To learn more about Pool Scouts and our pool cleaning and maintenance services, give us a call at 561-465-0141.