Lowcountry Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Service
Pool Scouts of the Lowcountry offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits neighbors in our local community, including Hilton Head, Beaufort, Charleston, and Savannah. Whether you need a one time service or would like us to visit on a weekly or bi-weekly basis so you don’t have to worry about pool caretaking up your free time, we have the perfect service for you!
Pool Scouts Pool Cleaning Checklist
Our Pool Scouts weekly, bi-weekly and one-time pool service visits include the following:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Green Pool Cleaning Service
Our green pool service is a great option if your pool needs a little extra TLC. Green pools are caused by chemical imbalances that result in algae buildup. Our pool technicians can get those chemical levels back to normal so you can get back to enjoying your pool. Here’s a recent green pool service we provided for one of our customers.
Still trying to decide on a pool cleaning company? Here are 5 things to consider when making the decision.
Things to Consider When Hiring a Pool Company
- How much does pool service cost? This can vary widely from company to company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You want to make sure that the company you go with has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in the service, because this can also vary between companies. With Pool Scouts, we have a pool cleaning checklist in place that ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on their experience of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? Typically, pools need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
Interested in learning more about our different pool cleaning service options to see if we’re the right fit? Fill out a form to the right, or call us at 843-466-5606. We can’t wait to hear from you!