Pool Cleaning Service in Memphis
Pool Scouts offers one-time and recurring pool Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the weather as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a healthy and clean pool environment.
Our Pool Cleaning Service Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Backwash sand filters
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Still trying to decide which pool cleaning company to go with? Here are five things to consider when choosing a pool cleaning company.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Pool Company
- How much does pool cleaning service cost? This can vary widely by area and by company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You’ll want to make sure that the company you choose has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool cleaning service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in their service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, we have our pool cleaning checklist above in place that ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? Pools typically need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.