Pool Cleaning Service in Memphis
Pool Scouts is here to keep your pool a sparkling backyard oasis! We offer one-time and weekly pool cleaning services as well as pool maintenance so that you never have to worry about your pool’s well being. Small changes to your pool such as the weather, sun exposure, and even a little sunscreen can drastically throw off your pool’s chemistry levels. Checking your pool’s chemistry on a regular basis ensures a safe, healthy, and cannonball-ready pool at all times!
Our Pool Cleaning Service Checklist
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time pool cleaning service visits include:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Backwash sand filters
- Check the filter pressure
- Check the equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
Still trying to decide which pool cleaning company to go with? Here are five things to consider when choosing a pool cleaning company.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Pool Company
- How much does pool cleaning service cost? This can vary widely by area and by company. It’s important to consider other factors in addition to cost, because cheap does not necessarily mean quality. At Pool Scouts, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and quality pool service at a fair price.
- Is the company licensed and insured? You’ll want to make sure that the company you choose has both of these bases covered. One additional step that we take at Pool Scouts is background checks, thorough training and certifications for all of our technicians to ensure the professionalism that we promise.
- What’s included in recurring pool cleaning service? Make sure before committing to a pool company that you know exactly what’s included in their service, because this can also widely range from company to company. With Pool Scouts, we have our pool cleaning checklist above in place that ensures we’re consistent with our work and checking off each item every time.
- What are other customers saying about this company? Reviews are a great way to see feedback from your neighbors on the quality of a service you’re interested in. This is the most telling way to find out the company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- How often should I get my pool cleaned? Pools typically need to be cleaned on a weekly basis. Whether you’d like to get weekly pool service from a pool company, or bi-weekly service and do a quick sweep yourself on the in-between weeks, keeping it touched up on a consistent weekly basis is the best way to keep a healthy and clean pool.
At Pool Scouts, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with our Scout Guarantee Check out our other services, such as pool openings, pool closings, and specialty services! To learn more about Pool Scouts and our pool cleaning and maintenance services, give us a call at 901-842-1747 or email email@example.com.