Pool Scouts offers end of the season Closing Service to ensure your pool and pool equipment is properly prepped for the off season months.
Standard Pool Winterizing to winterize a clean pool:
- Remove all leaves and debris from the pool
- Vacuum the pool
- Backwash the filter system
- Lower water to the appropriate level
- Test water and add wintering chemicals as needed
- Drain pump and heater
- Plug returns and skimmers
- Remove and store deck equipment (ladders and handrails etc…)
- Inspect and Install the winter cover
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
- Water bag and vinyl pool cover
- Winterizing spill over spas
- Breaking down and chemically clean DE and Cartridge filters
- Patching safety covers
- Attaching safety cover cable system to water features
*Prices may vary depending on the condition of the pool.
Fill out a quote request form to the right or call us at 901-842-1747 to find out more about our closing service.