Pool Closing Service in the Lowcountry
Pool Scouts offers an end of the season Closing Service to ensure your pool and pool equipment is properly prepped for the off season months. Closing a pool can be overwhelming, but Pool Scouts of the Lowcountry is here to help!
Standard Pool Winterizing to winterize a clean pool:
- Remove all leaves and debris from the pool
- Vacuum the pool
- Backwash the filter system
- Lower water to the appropriate level
- Test water and add wintering chemicals as needed
- Drain pump and heater
- Plug returns and skimmers
- Remove and store deck equipment (ladders and handrails etc…)
- Inspect and Install the winter cover
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
- Water bag and vinyl pool cover
- Winterizing spill over spas
- Breaking down and chemically clean DE and Cartridge filters
- Patching safety covers
- Attaching safety cover cable system to water features
*Prices may vary depending on the condition of the pool.
To request a quote for a swimming pool closing and winterizing service, fill out our contact form to the right, drop us a note at email@example.com, or give us a call at 843-466-5606. And while you’re at it, go ahead and schedule your pool opening with us for next season!